We at Xhatch are so proud to be a part of this project. Read the fact sheet below about the iPad app. Please share with educators you know who may benefit from using this app.
Shelby’s Quest (www.doodletherapyapps.com) is the “choose your own adventure” game of fine motor and visual perceptual skills.
Shelby’s Quest, designed by an occupational therapist, aims to instill inspiration and enjoyment in education among children. This app, specially made for occupational therapists, teachers and parents, gives the child a fun way to practice fine motor and visual perceptual skills. Shelby’s Quest guides the child along a journey assisting Shelby the Dog as she helps her forest animal friends overcome their challenges.
- Designed by an occupational therapist
- Used in therapy for children with special needs such as developmental delay, fine motor delay, visual perceptual deficits, autism/Aspergers syndrome and down syndrome.
- Specialized tracking of child or student performance and progress for easy and quick documentation
- Ability to track multiple student profiles
- Reports can be emailed from within the app
- 3-games-in-one that focus on fine motor and visual perceptual skills which works on pinching, finger isolation, tracking and sorting
- Fun and beautiful illustrations that engage children in exercise
- Easy to use, detailed tutorial
Shelby’s Quest is now available at get.shelbysquest.com. For more information, visit doodletherapyapps.com.
Kami Bible, OTR/L, MBA